think more more n more!!!

simple chit chat with mybro.. but difficult to me to make a dicision bro!
...................

Bro: We have right to live hepily but it doesn't mean we can take others, ain!

Me: yeah! but its too hurt to do which is not from my heart...

Bro: Use ur brain also sis. 4 me now, sumtimes i think its better just me hurt, rather than everyone around me...

Me: hmm... i dnt know how to run from all this shit!

Bro: Actly its not about we dont know how to run but its about ourself who dont want to run..

Me: Dun know la bro.. till now sumtimes i feel very hurt.. cry in my deep heart.. but nobodyknow... huhu....

Bro: I know ur clever gurl. Dont made sumthing dat u'll regret for d whole life. Its gud to be sellfish sumtimes, u deserve much better than dat la..

:(

4 comments:

Pu3 said...

hye dear bungahati..

long time x leave comment on dz page..

watsup?

seems like u have 2 make hard decisions..

well, jz like ur bro said..

u deserve more than dat..

sometime, we let it go a there will come sumthing better than we expect...

hehe..

nway, take gd care of urself ea...
=)

Anonymous said...

hahah.

an interesting discussion :p

Adry said...

I totally agree with ur bro..

Adry @ http://www.adrysabry.com

13may said...

:)